- Uniform coating thickness
- Ground Clamp is easy to install
- Long-lasting and maintenance-free
- Excellent electrical and thermal conductivity
- Electrical Industry
- Cement Industry
- Petrol & Chemical Industry
- Manufacturing Industries
- Sugar and paper Industry
- Engineering Applications
- Copper: Copper Alloy C1000, Cast Copper C82000, C87800, ASTM B30-16, B176
- Aluminum: European Standard EN AW-1050A, EN AW-1070A, EN AW-1100, EN AW-3103, EN AW-6082
- Brass: C360, C464, C485, B36, B36M-13
- Ferritic Steel: B5, B6, B6X, B7, B7M, B16, L7 L7M, L43, B23, B24
- Stainless Steel: 200 Series, 300 Series and 400 Series
- Austenitic Steel Class 1, 1A, 2: B8, B8A, B8M, B8MA, B8T, B8TA
- Nickel Alloys: UNS N08811, UNS N08825
- Carbon, Low Alloys, Boron Steel: 4.6, 5.6, 8.8, 10.9, 12.9, 8S, 10S
- Standards for Dimensions and Threads: ANSI, ASME, ISO, IS, DIN, BS, PN, CSN, GOST, SAE
- Any Special Material Composition available as per buyer’s preferences.
Finish And Coating:
Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass or any coating as per customer specification.
- ISO Metric, NPT, BSP, BSPT, NPTF, UNEF, UNS, UNF, BSF, UNC, NPS, NPSM, BSW, DIN, EN, JIS, ASTM, GOST, CSN, PN, UNI, AN, ASTM & other international standard.
We export Ground Clamp in Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates. Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Congo, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic and many more.